Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions about paints or painting in general? Do you need to get a quote? Do you have any painting projects that you would be needing help with? Are you looking for highly skilled professionals by typing in “painters Brisbane” ? We’ve got you covered!
We are a highly skilled professional painting service servicing the Brisbane and Gold Coast area for over two decades.
To get an estimate or a quote for a project, give us a call on 0402 764 497, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, message us over on our Facebook page, or simply fill out the form on our website under the “Contact Us” tab
Since every job is different, we’ve come up with a simple process in drawing up an estimate or quote for you. The process consists of:
- A site visit for consultation and to better determine the scope of the project – here we will measure your space and assess the surface for any issues that may arise such as moulds, mildew, rotting timber, rising damp, etc.
- A sit-down discussion to go over your preferences and requirements such as the colour scheme and type of finish along with necessary surface treatments, and estimated project duration.
- A written quote or estimate which includes all the specifics that we’ve agreed upon to be sent to you via email.
As a home or business owner, you can prepare for this by picking out the colours that you want (we found that this is one of the biggest hurdles clients have). We are also more than happy to assist you in choosing the right colour scheme (along with other design elements) for you but it certainly does make it easier if you have a clear vision for the project.
We pride ourselves in being the professionals that we are and we guarantee you that our free estimates include a detailed description of all the tasks needed to be undertaken. Payment terms and estimated time of completion will also be shown.
Once you decide to work with us, we can guarantee that what we present is what you will pay for – no more, no less!
We’re more than just a team here at BJC – we’re more than professionals, we are family. We share the same values, integrity and strong work ethic that enables us to deliver excellent workmanship and quality service at all times.
This also means that all the work is done by our team – no subcontractors, no outsourcing – all work is done by our roster of highly-skilled and fully-insured painters. Likewise, we always get with the times – we keep ourselves abreast with all the newest products, trends, technologies and techniques to give you that long-lasting and outstanding paint finishes that you truly deserve.
Our prices are also some of the most competitive in the region.
Aside from the company’s 20 years years of experience in painting and decorating, we are also proud of our highly-skilled and fully-insured painters.
We do have a gallery of our completed projects – just visit our site and click on the “Gallery” tab. Here we have photos of our completed projects. You can also read and view many video testimonials from actual, satisfied clients on our youtube channel. These testimonials should also give you an idea on how we work.
All legitimate and reputable businesses are insured – this protects you, the client. The insurance protects our team too! Our insurance protects our workers in case of any untoward incidents on your property giving you that peace of mind (and less expense) as a home or business owner. Many super low cost painters are not insured…
YES! All work whether big or small – we guarantee to deliver quality service from start to finish. Our work comes with a seven- year workmanship warranty for your satisfaction and peace of mind in the years to come.
- Once you’ve approved the quotation or estimate and have finalised the schedules, we begin by immediately setting up the work area in a manner that will keep any disruptions to a minimum.
- The next step will be prepping of the surfaces – this process includes sanding to get rid of any old paint, filling up cracks to get a smoother finish, and applying the necessary treatments as indicated in the quotation.
- Once all the prep work is done, the painting process begins. An onsite supervisor will be present daily during the duration of the project to ensure that everything is done correctly and everything else goes smoothly. If, during any time of the actual work, you decide to add something to be done – please feel free to call us right away so we can provide you with an updated quote.
- Once the job is done, we call you for a full walkthrough – this is where you can fully inspect the finished job together with the supervisor so we’ll know immediately if you are satisfied or not with the work done. While we always abide by our very high standards of work, we also value feedback from our clients.
- The moment that everything is to your satisfaction and we’ve signed off on the project, we will tidy up the site leaving it spick and span.