Frequently Asked Questions To House Painters
Each painting service company has its own formula to calculate the cost of a paint job. Our company follows this simple workflow in drawing up a quote:
- We conduct a site visit for a consultation and inspection to determine the scope of the project. We will also measure your space and assess the surface for problems that may need to be addressed such as rising damp, moulds, mildew, rotten timber, and excess moisture.
- We’ll sit down and discuss your preferences and requirements such as the colour scheme to be used and the type of finish. We will also discuss other specifics such as the number of coats to be applied, the number of painters who will be working on the project, surface treatments if necessary, and the estimated turnaround time.
- After gathering all information we need for the project, we will prepare a written quote along with all the project specifics that we have both agreed on, and send it over to you via email.
The written quote will have the description of work including the breakdown of each task that needs to be done such as surface preparation, number of coats to be applied, cost of labour. You will also see the payment terms and the project’s estimated time of completion.
Our quotes are clear and easy to understand. What you see on the sheet is all that you will pay for once the job is done. There are no hidden charges whatsoever so you will not be caught off guard with a huge bill.
After you approve the quote and finalise the schedule along with all the other details, we’ll commence with setting up the work area in such a way that it will minimise disruption as much as possible.
Our team will then proceed with prepping the surfaces such as sanding, filling up visible cracks, and apply all necessary wall treatment as detailed on the quote.
After surface preparation and treatment, we will begin painting. We have a supervisor overseeing the project on a daily basis to minimise, if not avoid any mistakes and redos that may delay the project completion. If there’s anything you need to be done that’s not indicated on the quote, please feel free to call us so we can draw up another quote and send it over to you.
Once the job is done, we will ask you to inspect it. Our supervisor will accompany you so we’ll know straight away whether or not you are satisfied with the work. While we set a very high standard on every task that we undertake, only our clients have the final say whether we did an excellent job or not. This is how much we value our client feedback after project completion.
When we get your thumbs up on the project, we’ll tidy up the place and leave it as clean as when we have first arrived
At BJC Painting Services, your satisfaction comes first. We have a team of highly-skilled and experienced tradesmen that work on each painting job from start to finish and one supervisor who will oversee the entire project to ensure that each member is continuing the high standards of workmanship and customer satisfaction that BJC Painting services aims for.
Unlike our competitors, we do not outsource our projects to ensure that each project is done according to our impeccable standards. Our in-house tradesmen have access to the latest tools and are capable of undertaking paint jobs big or small. We take pride in the quality of our work and we will not put our reputation on the line by hiring subcontractors to do the job for us.
Yes! All of our tradesmen are fully licensed and carry the necessary insurance to protect both our team members and our customers in case some untoward incident happens during the course of the project.
- Interior residential painting and decoration
- Exterior residential painting
- Commercial and industrial painting
- Body corporate paint jobs
- Lead paint removal
- Timber deck restoration
- Free quote, digital overlay and colour consultation
- Professional and friendly service from our tradesmen
- Guaranteed no subcontractors
- Highly-skilled and fully-insured team of painters to take on the job
- Seven-year workmanship warranty
- High-quality finish on any surface and clean worksite at the end of each project
Our team is a true industry leader with over 20 years of experience in painting and decorating. We keep ourselves abreast with all the latest trends, techniques, products, and technologies to deliver outstanding and long-lasting paint finishes in your residential and commercial properties.
We pride ourselves with excellent workmanship and integrity. We also offer one of the most competitive pricing in the region. We are fully transparent with our quotes and our rates can be tailored to our client’s budget.
At BJC Painting Services, we’re not just a team; we are a family sharing the same work ethics and values. This is the reason why we don’t outsource our projects to other painting companies. We are committed to delivering only the best service and we will not risk the quality of our work by handing the task over to a team of strangers.